Sharing is Fun!
Cost Sharing Program
Our Cost Sharing Program is designed for architects, developers, general contractors, and sub-contractors. It saves our clients thousands of dollars on their professional photography needs. Here’s how it works:
On any given construction project, there are as many as seven firms interested in final photography. With your assistance, we’ll contact the firms to determine their level of interest. Once we have confirmed the participating firms and created a shot list, we present proposals comparing the cost of shooting independently and corporately.
Fee discounts are determined by the number of firms involved (from 35% to 62%). Additionally, production expenses (such as travel costs) are split evenly among the firms saving each firm from 50% to 86%.
What discount would you like?
Choose Your Discount...
- Fee Savings With Two Participants 35%
- Fee Savings With Three Participants 45%
- Fee Savings With Four Participants 50%
- Fee Savings With Five Participants 55%
- Fee Savings With Six Participants 60%
- Fee Savings With Seven Participants 62%
- Expense Savings With 2 Participants 50%
- Expense Savings With 3 Participants 66%
- Expense Savings With 4 Participants 75%
- Expense Savings With 5 Participants 80%
- Expense Savings With 6 Participants 83%
- Expense Savings With 7 Participants 86%
Cost Sharing Advantages
More Creative Time:
Because most Cost Sharting projects are typically larger scale projects, we usually book one to two days of production shooting. This gives us the time necessary to capture views that would otherwise not be possible.
Because you are purchasing your photography with a group of other buyers, your cost will be drastically lower. Save from 35% to 62% of Production Fees.
Includes High-Res Images:
You will receive High-Res (47mb) magazine quality images along with Low-Res images for internet use. See “Pricing” for quantities included.
Includes Unlimited Use License:
Each participant can use the images for their own marketing and advertising for an unlimited time, in unlimited media. No need to call or write for permission!